Finding You The Right Job:
We are all individuals and ensuring that a job is right for you is more than just ticking the list of matching skills. We will need to discuss your career goals, your preferred working environment, family commitments etc to ensure that any job move you make is a positive step towards your goals. We understand that moving jobs can be stressful and it is a great support to have someone who understands you and what you are going through. We want you to put your trust in us and we will use our professional skills to move you closer to your career goals. We call this our partnership approach and we think this is one reason that many job seekers that we have placed in new jobs come back to us when as Clients when they need to recruit new staff.
Transparency, collaboration, inclusivity, flexibility, empathy and professionalism are our key values
You need to be confident that any job you are offered is driving your career forward without compromising your family or other commitments. You need a professional recruiter who:
- can understand your technical skills and your personal situation.
- has a good knowledge of the employment market, salary and contract rates who can help to set your expectations of the opportunities open to you.
- has a good but objective relationship with employers,
- can understand that your skills and experience might match an employer’s needs but perhaps you or your CV are not conveying the right message.
- will keep you informed of progress and chase up decisions and issues and can relieve the stress of not knowing.
We will keep you informed of the detailed requirements and employers’ timescales and the progress of your application for new roles that you have applied for or we believe that you may be suitable for.
We act as an Employment Agency for permanent jobs and as an Employment Business for contract roles.
For contract roles you will normally have a limited company but we can put you in contact with suitable umbrella companies if not.
Under the “Conduct Of Employment Agencies And Employment Businesses Regulations 2003” Limited Company contractors the right to opt out of these regulations and you may choose to do this.