A Senior Business Analyst/ Business Consultant is needed to develop and implement a Target Operating Model across all business teams in a well known mid size organisation with emphasis on Customer Experience and product management.
With good experience of dealing with Heads of business teams and business directors, you’ll need to be confident working at a strategic level, managing competing priorities and able to have a holistic view of teams and the way they interact across the business, from HR, Marketing and IT to procurement, finance and support.
Key aspects of the role:
– Largely remote working with the likelyhood of 1 day a week in central London for meetings, likely to increase in 2022
– Liaising with and managing Heads of and Directors of business teams
– Analysing functional processes, running workshops and carrying out business and process modelling
– Identify opportunities for efficiencies and how to exploit the use of technology within the business
– Development of a target operating model affecting all business teams within the organisation to include the delivery of multiple process improvement work packages with measurable benefits
– Presentation of solution options to senior management
– Used to working at a strategic level and dealing with senior level business managers
– Experience of delivering projects or work packages to transform ways of working, spanning multiple teams or functions
– Strong business process design and organisational change experience
– Experience of Business Capability maturity mapping
– Qualifications/experience of working in a BCS/ISEB business analysis framework
This is a great opportunity to deliver a creative TOM solution and really make a positive difference to this company’s way of working.
The role is initially signed off until the end of April ’22, but it is possible it could be extended until October ’22.
Interviews the end of the week starting 13th September.
I look forward to discussing the role in more depth and your experience.
A range of excellent benefits are offering including pension to 12.25%, flexi fund and private medical insurance.
People Connectors is acting as an Employment Agency for this role.